Saturday 29th September 2012 at 11am or 2pm
Meet outside Urban Coffee Company, Church St.
Join an expert local Blue Badge tourist guide for a very special walking tour of Birmingham.
Celebrate Birmingham as a city of creativity, innovation and enterprise from its earliest days to modern times.
- Discover how Birmingham has always been a place that has welcomed and encouraged original thinking
- Hear stories of men and women who captured that spirit
- Find out how local people’s ideas shaped the world around them
- How independent Brum businesses became household names.
Explore modern Birmingham’s thriving independent scene in music, art, literature, industry and, of course, food and drink
This very special tour is an entertaining and informative look at a city that has always lived up to its motto Forward.
These events are very popular and offered on a first-come first-served basis so book your place early.
Where to buy tickets
- Urban Coffee Company (Jewellery Quarter and Church St Emporiums)
- At Tourist Information Desk at Central Library
- Online: www.oxboffice.com (click on Birmingham Ghost Walks)
Adults – £8 or £10 (special rate with coffee)
Students – £6 or £8 (special rate with coffee)
Hashtags: #indielove #coffeebrum #spiritbrum
Meet outside Urban Coffee Company, Church Street, Birmingham.
The tour will last between 75 and 90 minutes.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Tour will run whatever the weather.
Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged unless a tour is cancelled by Midlands Discovery Tours, in which case a choice of refund or transfer to another tour will be offered.