View Coffee Birmingham Day, 29th September 2012 in a larger map
On September 29th, a number of Birmingham’s independent coffee shops will open their shops to special events, activities, promotions and demonstrations as part of Coffee Birmingham day.
This is what is happening …
- Urban will turn their emporiums into a hive of fun and activity to showcase what goes on in the Urban Coffee community.
- SPECIAL OFFER: On presentation of a Coffee Birmingham flyer – Coffee and Cake for £3.75.
- FREE Live music from Blueprint at 2pm in Urban’s Jewellery Quarter Emporium
- FREE Live art workshops from the Coffee Club Collective from 11am until 3pm at Urban’s Church Street Emporium.
- Twitter @urbancoffeeco
- The great folk at 6/8 will be putting on offers and deals and serving their fine coffee.
- SPECIAL OFFER: On presentation of flyer – Coffee and Cake £4.50 (with filter £4.30)
- Twitter @sixeightkafe
- Head over to Saints in St. Paul’s Square for a number of special brews
- Options on guest espresso
- Two options on V60 and aeropress.
- Twitter @saintcaffe
- Yorks on the corner of Newhall Street and Colmore Row will be showcasing their craft in bakery, tea and coffee.
- Watch out for a number of tea demonstrations throughout the day.
- Twitter @yorksbakerycafe
Whether you are a first timer or regular to Birmingham’s independent coffee shops, be sure to make Coffee Birmingham day your opportunity to taste, discover and enjoy Birmingham’s indies on what promises to be a fab day.
Sign the Declaration of Independents and show your support for Birmingham’s independent scene.